售票手续费 booking charge
退保手续费 Surrender charge
手续费收入 fee income ; commission income
手续费 advising commission
不收手续费 No commission charge
1. Customers who overdraw their accounts will be charged a fee.
2. You can expect to pay the bank a fee of around 1% to 2% every time you change money.
3. The traveler's check cost one per cent of total amount of purchase.
4. Do I have to pay the agency any commission?
我必须给职业介绍所负手续费 吗 ?
5. I know T / T is the quickest way and the commiss黑龙江省医院癫痫科怎么样ion is higher.
6. Once you've paid your option premium, no one can come and ask you for more money.
7. They bring good and their commissions are not exorbitant.
8. Registration fee and Student Pass Application Fee are not refundable or transferable.
9. It comes to 750 yuan including the service fee.
10. May I ask how much commission fee is charged on trading?
11. Applicants must pay the service charge and test fee.
12. There will be Bank charges in connection with the credit.
13. The北京癫痫病哪个医院好re is a service charge of US $ 20 for wiring the money.
14. A handling charge of 5 US dollars has been deducted.
15. We would add the cost of cable to our regular service charges.
1. Check us in at the hotel and wait for my call.
2. He had gone to the reception desk, presumably to check out.
3. Doug stood still while I ran through the handover procedure.
4. Their approach is to scan every checked-in bag with a bomb detector.
5. I'd like to check him out of here the day after tomorrow.
6. This child is nobody's child until someone makes her theirs officially.
7. Today Mahoney booked himself into one of the best hotels in Sydney.
8. They packed and checked out of the hotel.
9. Do you know your check-in time?
10. to go through all the formalities necessary in order to get a gun licence
11. I couldn't face the whole rigmarole of getting a work permit again.
12. I'll book you out at the same time as myself.
13. An oath was administered to the newly elected President.
14. He has resigned and will hand over charge of his office today.
15. The ship sailed as soon as it got clearance.